Thursday, April 23, 2009

Yay! I biffed it!

So last weekend, Dustin and I decided to take the wheelers for a little outing. We went to the really popular spot on Bachus Highway for four wheeling. I rode around on the Green Giant for a while. Dustin was on his red racing four wheeler. After a good solo run, Dustin scooted me to the back of the Green Giant and he went driving like a mad man! Okay, so maybe not like a mad man, but he was going faster than I had and was going up some MAJOR hills! We were going up a hill that was about a 75 degree angle and I freaked out and it scared him and the wheeler started to tip and I bailed off the four wheeler and landed on my left side. I slammed my hip into the ground first, then my knee. Unfortuneately, it had to be the knee I have problems with, but gratefully, I had my helmet on. For the rest of the day, my knee was really sore and within about an hour, Dustin noticed a nasty blueberry blue bruise on my kneecap. Well, Monday, it was worse! Then it just got uglier and uglier. Now its an akward purple shade and the yellow tint hasn't happened yet. It was a lot bigger yesterday and every day I find another bruise! Haha! So I decided to post a picture of my battle wound! I'm REALLY proud of it! Lol!!!


I consider it to be my initiation into the four wheeling club!

4 comments:

Becky Green said...

Is anyone else seeing a whole bunch of wingding font instead of words?

Erika said...

Becky - Nope. . it's readable for me.

WTG Jo.... Definitely not my type of sport!

Megan said...

I saw it too Becky. It's not there anymore now though.

Good one Duh. :)

Marye said...

That sucks! But somehow it still sounded like tons of fun to me!