So with some major cabin fever and a good friend of mine training for a tri, I've decided that will be the best way to fit into my wedding dress. Yes, I bought one, and purposely bought it about two sizes smaller than I currently am. So yes, I have A LOT of work. I'm sitting in class right now about ready to die because the weather outside is so amazingly nice and my bicycle is calling me to go on a nice long ride down Jordan River Parkway. It doesn't help that my teacher is out for the rest of the week, so I'm pretty much a lame duck in class this week. I really want to go for a few miles of a ride... Oh, that sounds so nice! If I sneak out now, I could be home in 20 minutes, rig up my bike onto my car, get down to JRP, ride for a bit, then make it to an appointment I have at five. I just want to be basking in the glorious sunshine. Maybe I'll just ride on the side streets of WeJo or just go for a nice run... Hmm... the possiblities...
2 comments:
HEY I WANT TO GO! How about I meet you next week for a ride on the jordan river parkway?
We should definately meet up for a ride next week!
Post a Comment