Monday, April 6, 2009

NEW TOYS!

So Dustin and I got a fantastic deal on a brand new four wheeler! It was about 74% the retail price! Dustin said it's my birthday present! Lol! I'm excited cause its an automatic that I won't be afraid to drive. I don't like driving his Honda 400 Ex because its a racing wheeler. This one is a Suzuki 400 King Quad. Its dark green. I wanted red, but the Ex is red, so we went with green. Then Dustin bought me the coolest helmet ever! Its bright pink and black! How sweet!! I'm so excited for our first camping trip or four wheeling trip! Hooray!

Oh, then we went and bought a toy hauler camping trailer. Its so fun! Yay! Happiness!












4 comments:

Amanda Edwards said...

One word...JEALOUS! Have fun and be safe.

Jill said...

That is awesome! You will love it. I look forward to the summers just so we can go camping and ride our 4-wheeler!

Marye said...

THAT'S AWESOME!!! LOOKS LIKE A BLAST!

Becky Green said...

YAY! I'm happy for you! Definitely share your pictures of your fun times with it!