Tuesday, May 19, 2009

In need of...

Hey everyone!!

So I'm needing to find a wedding photographer! I'm looking for maybe like a college student photography major or minor or someone who has done photography as a hobby for quite a few years. I kind feel that with digital cameras nowadays, any person with a good quality camera can produce pretty dang good pictures, and now with so many photo shop computer programs, its possible to do a lot of the graphic stuff! I'd rather support someone small, but good than some big photo company who charges up the wazoo for just an hour of photography. So if anyone has any suggestions or connections, I would GREATLY appreciate it!

Thank you!!!

Amanda Jo

(ajoee04@comcast.net)

3 comments:

Krista Eger said...

If I could get a hold of an awesome camera I would TOTALLY do it! Actually my parents just bought a pretty sweet point and shoot that takes amazing pictures and I am a PRO at photoshop...I could come show you the camera and see if you approve. It would be fun! :D I'm not a Photography major YET, but will be. maybe not photography, but art. I have taken three classes so far and I was the photo editor of the newspaper in college for a year! :D

Becky Green said...

Brittany Morrill. You remember her, right? 'Nough said.

Actually, probably not enough said :) She's really great! She's got a couple blogs http://brittanymorrill.blogspot.com/2009/05/ariverderci-roma.html and she has done weddings before. She takes beautiful creative unique photos like I've never seen! She was gonna do some band pictures for Trevor at a really REALLY great price, so I'd assume she'd do the same for you.

Jill said...

Check out bethgrahamphotography.com. She took mine and Adam's wedding picture, my family pictures, and she took Sydni's newborn pictures. I don't know how she compares price wise to other people, but I loved her and she does great work!