Wednesday, January 16, 2013

January 2012

So in March 2011, Erika and Jeff got word that they were being sent to Germany for a few years.  They left in October, so they weren't here for Liz's birth, but they came into town about a month later to help with my dad's hip surgery.  I was sad at first that Erika wasn't there when Liz was born, but I think I liked it better having her come after most of our visitors and helpers got back to their regular lives.  My dad and I got into a minor disagreement on who was going to pick Erika and B up from the airport.  I won!


I loved seeing Bekah with Liz.  She was so happy to hold her little cousin.  I think it made her more excited about her soon to be sister. ;) 

The extra set of hands helped with feeding and burping...


And a few naps too!  (She was cuddled in Aunt Erika's arm during this one.)


Here are a few of my favorite January pictures:








No comments: