So today was the dreaded day... Roxy is going in to get snipped and chipped... I'm so nervous! So here is my day....
At 8:30 this morning, I was laying in bed waiting for my alarm to go off and Roxy jumped on the bed next to me. So she got the last tummy rub she'll get for a few weeks. :( I ended up getting ready for the day and tried waking Dustin up a few times, but he worked until like 6, so I just let him sleep. It was time to take Roxy to the vet's office. So I grabbed her leash, the truck keys, and my purse. Roxy was so excited to see the keys that she went running out to the truck. I think she got a tad suspicious since I didn't bring Copper with us. So driving to the vet, I of course rolled down the back window. It still cracks me up that she is not used to having the window down. She does this funny blinking thing when the air blows in her face. Dogs must have a built in Vet GPS. When we got close, she started pacing in the back seat. After I pulled in, she wouldn't get out of the truck, so I had to lift her out. Thank goodness she only weighs 38 pounds. I strapped her leash on, and pretty much dragged her to the door. She fought to go into the first set of doors and I dragged her across the tile to the second door and through the vets office. While I was talking to the Tech, Roxy hid between my legs. She had the saddest look on her face. Oh, it was so sad! So then I had to lift her on the scale and she just cowered on the scale. But she's now 38.5 pounds. She's still SO small for her age, but she is adorable! So then it was time for me to leave. I started walking out and the Tech was holding Roxy's leash and Roxy just did not want to go with her. As I turned around to look back, Roxy was giving me these heartbreaking puppy dog eyes... Like the Puss in Boots from Shrek 2... Oh, I'm so sad! I call at 3 to see how she did and Dustin and I pick her up at 4:30. I hope she's doing okay!!
📹 Free Download The Spirit Full Movie
7 years ago

2 comments:
You'll do fine with kids...as long as you don't get them clipped and snipped!
You'll be great with that kids - that worry just transfers to the child and lessens for the animals (even though I love my pets to death, my worry over them has decreased).
Post a Comment