Hooray! It's a boy! Amanda and Phil are going to be proud parents of a little baby boy! Amanda posted some ultrasound pictures on her blog and there's no question about it! It's DEFINATELY a boy! In the u/s, he's flaunting his family jewls! I'm so excited for a boy! Now I will be the proud Auntie of one of each!
Also, for a quick update, I just want to thank everyone for the prayers, my cousin Jill and her beautiful baby Sydni are doing great! Sydni's lungs are a little underdeveloped, but she is breathing on her own! It's amazing what the human body can do, especially with a little help from Heavenly Father!
Now, I better get back to doing my schoolwork before my teacher catches me blogging!
📹 Free Download The Spirit Full Movie
7 years ago

2 comments:
Thanks sister for the updates. You rock. Take care and enjoy school. Before you know it will be over and you will be out in the REAL WORLD...yikes.
Duh, thank you so much for your prayers and concern. It is because of all the prayers that Syndi is as healthy as she is. If you are able to make it, I'll see you on Saturday!!
Post a Comment