Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Baby Day!

Oh my goodness! Today is definately Baby Day for my family!

At about noon, my cousin Jill headed for the hospital for the birth of her first baby! She is about four weeks early, but the doc knew the baby would come early. So if you guys don't mind sending some good vibs and prayers to Jill, Adam, and baby Stevenson, I'd really appreciate it!

Also, Amanda and Phil find out today if they are having a boy or girl! (I'm secretly hoping its a boy!) I'm not sure exactly when their doctor's appointment is, but I'm just excited for another baby in the family! If its a boy, I want to take over some 'lil smokies, but if it's a girl, I want to get some chicken breasts... Lol!

I'm just really excited for the wonderful baby day!

I'll let you all know how it goes for both Adam and Jill and Amanda and Phil!

2 comments:

Krista Eger said...

Which hospital? :D

Amanda Edwards said...

Nice Amanda. You were right on about the boy. We were hoping that way too, but really for just a healthy baby. Phil is waiting for his little smokies...your mom gave us some last night!