engagement pictures? That usually means wedding.... in fact i can't remember a time that it didn't imply a wedding coming up. can i come??? please??? I'd love to see you, especially in white. I'm happy for you. congrats.
Right now my life is falling into place! I'm getting married 09/09/09! I've fallen madly in love with Dustin Ricks! I have a beautiful niece and hopefully there will a nephew around in a year or so. I love my family and they are very dear to me. I finished my first triathlon in May '08 and am hoping to do another on in '09. I have a wonderful kitty and a hilarious puppy!
7 comments:
AW! I love them!!!!!! They are SOOOOOOO cute! :D :D :D
Those are very cute Amanda. You are both photogenic people!
Cute pics! I like the one you chose.
Nice!!!!!!!
Those are so cute! You two look so happy together.
CUTE! I'm so glad I found your blog!
engagement pictures? That usually means wedding.... in fact i can't remember a time that it didn't imply a wedding coming up. can i come??? please??? I'd love to see you, especially in white. I'm happy for you. congrats.
Post a Comment