So since Dustin and I have some out of state family, we are going to send out Save The Date cards to those out of town (and if you want one, just let me know). I'm going to try to see if we can get a good, cute picture of us this weekend so we can send them out before Thanksgiving to give some good ticket buying time to those travelers. I'm going to need all my readers help, which will only be like two people, to decide which pic looks the best! So hopefully we'll get those done this weekend. Keep your eyes open for those! :)
3 comments:
I live so far away I'm going to need one!
Amanda,
It was good to see your post on my blog! I think we should have a girls day when all of us get together and make some jewlery. It looks like you are doing great, and since I have not see you in forever, congrats on the engagement! I'm very happy for you. I'm glad your blogging so I can keep up to date on what is going on since we don't see each other enough. Hope to see you at Thanksgiving!
Congrats on the engagement! It sounds like plans are starting already and the fun is just beginning. Don't you just love blogs...fun way to keep in touch. See you on Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment